- All photo enthusiasts are welcome! You do not need to be a member of a Camera Club, Professional Photographers of America or Meetup group in order to attend.
- Registration: Online registration is open until July 6. Onsite registration will be available from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Friday and from 7:30 a.m. – 12 noon on Saturday.
- Each attendee must register for the conference individually. You can register multiple attendees online by first completing one registration and then clicking the “Create Additional Registration” button.
- Housing assignments will be sent to all guests in early July. Your specific building/room assignments will not be available before this time. People/groups who desire the same North Residence suite or dorm assignments can request so online – or they must submit their paper registrations in the same envelope with an explanatory note. Please do not call the office to inquire about room assignments before July 5.
- UMass Conference Services makes every attempt to accommodate all room and suite assignment requests but there are no guarantees. Priority is given to early registrants/requests.
- Some of the available dorms may not have elevators. Explanatory notes for special medical requirements and/or handicap access facilities will be honored on an as-received basis and cannot be assured. For specific handicap access information on dorms, suites or classrooms, contact Conference Services at 413-577-8102. Click here for more Accessibility Information.
- Housing Deposit: The refundable key/access card deposit for on-campus residence hall lodging guests is $80.00. A deposit check must be provided at residence hall check-in and will be returned to you uncashed at check-out when you return your key and access card. Guests will be charged $60.00 for any lost/damaged key and/or $20.00 for any lost/damaged card. Returns will not be accepted after the conclusion of check-out (by 2 p.m. on your date of departure).
- Check-in/Registration Locations: Fully paid attendees who register to stay in the North Residence Halls starting on Thursday will report directly to their assigned Residence Hall to check-in and to receive all conference materials. All other attendees arriving on Friday and Saturday, including commuters, those staying in an on-campus residence hall starting on Friday or Saturday AND any attendee with a balance due, will pick-up their conference materials at the registration desk located on the 2nd floor concourse of the Campus Center. Any residence hall guest checking-in on Friday or Saturday will also need to check-in separately at their assigned building to obtain their room key and building access card. Check-in times will be available closer to the conference start date, but often begin between 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. on your date of arrival, with 24-hour desk coverage thereafter, allowing attendees to check-in during lunch, during any breaks, or after the conclusion of conference events for the day.
- Optional Registration Add-ons: We have added many new optional registration add-ons, including more pre-conference workshops, conference workshops, and photo walks! Not all sessions, events, or photo-shoots require pre-registration. Check descriptions to see if pre-registration or only additional fees apply. Click through the tabs above to learn more.
- The Campus Center Parking Garage is now automated. Upon your arrival to the garage take a gate ticket and park, but bring your gate ticket in with you. When you check-in at the registration desk you will be provided with a parking coupon for each day of the conference. As you leave each day you will need to stop at one of the pay stations before heading to your car (there are pay stations located on levels 2, 3 and 4). Enter your gate ticket in the pay station and, when prompted, scan the QR code on the parking coupon. This will give you a discounted rate of $6.50/day or less (valid for one exit). Submit payment and wait for the machine to return your now validated gate ticket. As you drive out of the garage, enter your validated gate ticket in the kiosk to raise the exit gate. You should only stop at the pay station when you are about to leave for the day, as your pass will only be valid for 15 minutes after payment is made. (Note: This parking garage procedure may be changed by UMass closer to the event.)
- Group Registration – There is no Group Registration this year
- There is a $35 fee for returned checks.
We want to do our best to keep all of our participants healthy, so we have asked everyone attending the 75th NECCC photography conference to follow a basic COVID Courtesy Code, detailed below. Please note that we continue to monitor CDC guidance and Massachusetts requirements and will update the website as needed.
Everyone attending the 75th NECCC photography conference must be vaccinated and will be required to upload their COVID vaccination card at the time of registration. If registering by postal mail and check, you will be sent a special link to upload proof of vaccination.
Conference services will not complete your registration until vaccination proof has been uploaded. If you have had COVID symptoms OR have had contact with a COVID-19 positive person in the 14 days prior to the conference, please stay home.
For onsite registration on July 15-16, you must show proof of vaccination.
We are offering the same low registration prices for this year’s conference – registration prices haven’t increased in the past few years! Registration can be completed by mail, fax or by using the online registration page. Phone registrations are not accepted. Please note that no registration fee is required for children under 13 (registration required). NECCC recommends no children under 5 in the dorms. Registration fees, including fees for meals, lodging and optional events (if selected), should be paid in full when registering. If you register online and select to pay by check you must mail your registration fees to the address below within two weeks of your registration. Checks should be made payable to UMass Conference Services.
- Early Bird Registration by June 24
- Individual, all 3 Days : $205.00
- Individual, Saturday and Sunday only : $180.00
- Individual, Friday OR Saturday only : $150.00
- Registration after June 24
- Individual, all 3 Days : $245.00
- Individual, Saturday and Sunday only : $220.00
- Individual, Friday OR Saturday only : $170.00
Registration grants you access to Conference Programs (Over 40 different programs and 30 speakers to choose from); 3 featured presentations; hands-on photo ops with speakers, models, and setups; print and digital photo competitions; access to the Trade Show and borrowing equipment from vendors; a chance to win a Door Prize; a Sunday morning viewing of Knights in medieval armor engaging in a full-contact battle, a free 75th Anniversary gift and more!
*Photo Walks on Saturday morning are also included with your registration, but you must pre-register for them before July 6. Space is limited so sign up early!
**Conference Workshops are limited in size and require pre-registration. Additional fees apply to most Conference Workshops.
Optional Pre-Conference Workshops and Image Critiques, Friday Morning
The conference starts on Friday afternoon, with conference programs typically kicking off around 12:30 p.m. However, during registration attendees can select to attend an optional Pre-Conference workshop or image critique for an additional fee. Space is limited so register early! Pre-Conference workshops and image critiques run concurrently on Friday morning so you may only attend one. Participants must be fully paid conference registrants. Class sizes are limited so early registration is recommended. Antoinette Gombeda, APSA, HonNEC will send updated information, include details on your exact class location and location of your registration package, in early July. For more information on the Pre-Conference Workshops: Click Here.
- Five Prepaid Meals ($69) – dinner on Friday; breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday; breakfast on Sunday – valid only at Designated Dining Commons
- Four Prepaid Meals ($52) – breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday; breakfast on Sunday – valid only at Designated Dining Commons
- Food Service on a cash basis – available in the Campus Center and Dining Commons
- Traditional Residence Halls ($45 per person, per night):
Attendees can select to stay in a non-air-conditioned traditional residence hall on Friday and/or Saturday night. Each room will have a twin bed, dresser, desk and chair per guest. Public bathrooms are centrally located on each floor and restrooms and public areas are cleaned daily. Guests will be provided with a linen pack consisting of two flat sheets, a blanket, a pillow with case and two towels. No toiletries or additional amenities are provided and it is recommended that you bring a small desk-top fan. At this time we anticipate all traditional residence hall guests will be housed in the Central Residential Area, but the exact building(s) have not been determined.
- North Residence Hall ($68 per person, per night):
The North Residence Halls are suite-like, air-conditioned apartments that are available on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. If you stay Thursday night you must also reserve for Friday and Saturday nights. Each apartment accommodates a total of four individuals and includes four single, individually lockable bedrooms. Every bedroom has one twin bed, a desk and a dresser. In each suite there are also two full shared bathrooms, a shared living room and a shared kitchen. The kitchen has a stove, microwave and refrigerator, but no kitchen appliances, utensils or dishware is provided. No toiletries or additional amenities/furnishings are included. The North Residence Halls are very popular, so book early!
Detailed arrival information will be emailed to all registered guests the first week of July. This includes room assignments and parking passes.
- Conference Cancellation Policy: Full conference cancellations received in writing by UMass Conference Services on or before June 15, will receive a refund less a $80.00 cancellation fee plus 3% administrative fee. Cancellations received after June 15, but by July 6, will receive a refund minus a $80.00 cancellation fee, plus 3% administrative fee and one night’s residence hall lodging, and the cost of any meal plan selected. Absolutely no refunds will be granted after July 6.
- Pre-conference & Conference Workshops/Image Review/Critique Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received in writing by UMass Conference Services on or before June 24 will receive a refund minus a $20.00 cancellation fee. Absolutely no refunds will be granted after June 24.
- Full registration cancellations or cancellations of housing, meal plans and/or workshops, must be received in writing by the UMass Conference Services Registration Office (email email@example.com or fax a letter of cancellation to 413-577-8130). No refund will be granted until a written confirmation is received.
Over 200 things to see and do at the conference