|When||Dropoff: Fri 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sat 8:00 am – 12:00 pm|
Judging: Sat 1:00 pm
View Winners: Sat 9:00 pm – 10:30 pm, Sun 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Pickup: Sun 8:00 am – 10:00 am
|Where||Old Chapel building in the |
|Bring||Up to 1 color photo and 1 monochrome photo and your registration badge|
|Cost||Free with your conference registration|
|Organizer||Art Vaughan, HonNEC|
|Judges||Jacob Mosser, Jerry Keefer & Kurt Budliger|
The new location for the Conference Print Room this year is in the Old Chapel building. It is on the far side of the library near the pond. Look for the steeple.
Drop off – Fri 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sat 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Entering print competition photos rules
- 1 color and/or 1 monochrome – maximum of 2 prints total
- Submitted by the photographer – wear you badge as proof of registration
- Mounted, fully backed, but not framed
- Any size from 8 x 10 inches to 16 x 20 inches including mount
- All types of photographic prints are acceptable, including personally or commercially made, traditional darkroom or digitally produced, and computer or hand-colored (transparent oils, etc.)
- No color in monochrome prints, other than by complete toning
- No glass, Plexiglas®, Masonite® or similar hard, sharp-edged mount material, or hangers of any type that may cause damage to other prints that may come into contact with them.
When you submit your print for the conference competition you will be given a new NECCC print label to fill out for the back of the print. This is being done so all labels are uniform, easy to read and have all the information needed. Information to be filled in will be
- Pre-conference Image Reviewer Jacob Mosser, HonPSA, EPSA, HonNEC from Massachusetts
- Speaker Jerry Keefer from Pennsylvania
- Speaker Kurt Budliger from Vermont
Judging – Sat 1:00 pm
All prints will be judged in a regulation
Limited seating is available to watch the judging.
Pickup – Sun 8:00 am – 10:00 am
If you must leave the conference before print pick-up time, when submitting your photos, please sign up for after-conference home delivery of your prints. There is a $5.00 fee for this service, payable at the time of submission.
As a condition of entry, all
While care is taken in handling, NECCC, Inc. assumes no liability for the loss of, or damage to, any prints or other submitted materials. If a print is believed to have market value or is irreplaceable for sentimental or other reasons, please submit a duplicate instead.
A Sample of 2018 Winners
|Character Models Competition||Event||When July 12 to TBD UploadURL TBD WhatYour processed model photos Type Competition Skill All Speaker If you have a problem with your submission for the competition or questions regarding the competition, please email …||Character Models, Competition, Skill:All|
|Female Models Competition||Event||When July 13 to TBD UploadURL TBD WhatYour processed model photos Type Competition Skill All Speaker If you have a problem with your submission for the competition or questions regarding the competition, please email …||Competition, Female Models, Skill:All|
|Digital Competition||Activities||When Submit: Online before Jul 7, at conference Fri 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm Judging: Sat 1:30 pm Report Cards Pickup: Sun 8:00 am – 10:00 am Award Medals Pickup: Sun 11:30 …||Competition|
|Competition Awards Ceremony||Activities||When Sun 11:30 am Where TBD Bring – Type CompetitionSkill All Winning entries in the Print Competition and the Digital Competition will be shown at the NECCC Conference and Inter-Club Competition Awards Ceremony on Sunday …||Awards, Competition|
|Print Competition||Activities||When Dropoff: Fri 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sat 8:00 am – 12:00 pmJudging: Sat 1:00 pmView Winners: Sat 9:00 pm – 10:30 pm, Sun 8:00 am – 1:00 pmPickup: Sun …||Competition, Jacob Mosser, Jerry Keefer, Kurt Budliger|