|When||Dropoff: Fri 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sat 8:00 am – 12:00 pm Old Chapel |
Judging: Sat 1:00 pm Old Chapel
View Winners: Sat 9:00 pm – 10:30 pm, Sun 8:00 am – 1:00 pm Old Chapel
Pickup: Sun 8:00 am – 10:00 am Old Chapel
Awards Presentation: Sun 11:30 am Campus Center 904
|Bring||Up to 1 color photo and 1 monochrome photo and your registration badge|
|Cost||Free with your conference registration|
|Organizer||Art Vaughan, HonNEC|
|Judges||Lori Keefer, Jerry Keefer & Kurt Budliger|
The Conference Print Room this year is in the Old Chapel building. It is on the far side of the library near the pond. Look for the steeple.
Drop off – Fri 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sat 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Entering print competition photos rules
- 1 color and/or 1 monochrome – maximum of 2 prints total
- Submitted by the photographer – wear you badge as proof of registration
- Mounted, fully backed, but not framed
- Any size from 8 x 10 inches to 16 x 20 inches including mount
- All types of photographic prints are acceptable, including personally or commercially made, traditional darkroom or digitally produced, and computer or hand-colored (transparent oils, etc.)
- No color in monochrome prints, other than by complete toning
- No glass, Plexiglas®, Masonite®, canvas wrap or similar hard, sharp-edged mount material, or hangers of any type that may cause damage to other prints that may come into contact with them.
When you submit your print for the conference competition you will be given a new NECCC print label to fill out for the back of the print. This is being done so all labels are uniform, easy to read and have all the information needed. Information to be filled in will be
Speaker from Pennsylvania
Speaker from Pennsylvania
Speaker from Vermont
Judging – Sat 1:00 pm
All prints will be judged in a regulation
Limited seating is available to watch the judging.
Pickup – Sun 8:00 am – 10:00 am
If you must leave the conference before print pick-up time, when submitting your photos, please sign up for after-conference home delivery of your prints. There is a $5.00 fee for this service, payable at the time of submission.
As a condition of entry, all
While care is taken in handling, NECCC, Inc. assumes no liability for the loss of, or damage to, any prints or other submitted materials. If a print is believed to have market value or is irreplaceable for sentimental or other reasons, please submit a duplicate instead.
Awards – Sun 11:30 pm
A Sample of 2018 Winners
|Digital Competition||Activities||When Submit: Online before Jul 7, at conference Fri 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm Judging: Sat 1:30 pm Campus Center 904-908 Report Cards Pickup: Sun 8:00 am – 10:00 am Campus Center …||Chris Murray, Competition, Daniel Charbonnet, Jacob Mosser|
|Competition Awards Ceremony||Activities||When Sun 11:30 am Campus Center 904 Bring – Type Competition Winning entries in the Print Competition and the Digital Competition will be shown at the NECCC Conference and Inter-Club Competition Awards Ceremony …||Awards, Competition|
|Print Competition||Activities||When Dropoff: Fri 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sat 8:00 am – 12:00 pm Old Chapel Judging: Sat 1:00 pm Old Chapel View Winners: Sat 9:00 pm – 10:30 pm, Sun …||Competition, Jerry Keefer, Kurt Budliger, Lori Keefer|