|When||Posted in June|
|Where||Posted in June|
|Cost||Included in your registration|
Flat Lay Photography is such a fun, creative type of photography that has infinite possibilities. It is a wonderful option for days when the weather, light or subjects for traditional nature photography are not ideal. It can even be done indoors.
The purpose behind this type of photography includes stock imagery, greeting cards, business cards, posters, advertising/marketing, wall art, and more. The sky’s the limit with what you can do.
Participants will learn:
1. The concepts and principles of flat lay photography
2. Techniques for shooting flat-lay images of high quality
3. Lighting tips
4. Indoor and outdoor options for flat-lay
5. Important principles for the proper composition and layout of your flat lay design
6. A few key post-processing techniques that will elevate the look and feel of your work without changing the integrity of your image