|When||Sat 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, Sat 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Sun 9:00 am – 11:30 am. Stop by anytime.|
|Where||Indoor – Campus Center Lower Level, rooms 175 and 176|
Outside – West side of the Pond, Concourse
|Speaker||Skip Hoyt, MNEC. Any questions or problems contact email@example.com|
Indoor – monitored model sets
- Each photographer may photograph the model in 3 poses over a maximum time of two minutes.
- There will be four different professional lighting setups.
- Recommended camera settings will be on the table near the setup.
- Attach the provided flash trigger to your camera’s hot shoe.
Outdoor – monitored model sets
- The model will pose starting at one end of the group of photographers through to the end of the group and then start over. The model will make eye contact with each photographer and move to the next photographer.
- Outside locations: Church, West side of the Pond (2 models), Campus Center Concourse (under the hotel overhang on the 3rd floor).
- In the event of inclement weather, we will continue photographing under the overhang of the Campus Center if possible.
- Models sign a limited “Model Release” granting permission to participating NECCC attendees to use images taken at the conference for personal use only.
- Personal use is expressly limited to camera club activities as well as personal websites and your personal business card. There are no exceptions to this granting of permission.
- A photograph, print or digital, of a conference model cannot be offered for sale, even at a very inexpensive price.
- All models have been told that they will not sign any model release for any photographer during the conference. If the photographer pressures them, models are told to refer that photographer to Skip Hoyt, MNEC, Chairman of the Model Committee.
Guidelines for emailing photos to models
- Please help the models enhance their portfolios by emailing photos to them.
- Photographers should send your processed images directly to the individual model.
- Send as many processed images as you wish to the models.
- All the models will have their name and email information available throughout the weekend on a card posted where they are posing, indoor and outdoor. Also, in the Campus Center Lower Level next to room 176 there are photos of the models with their email addresses.
- Photos should be sized around 1000 pixels on the long side.
|Female Models Photo Op||Activities, Photo Ops||When Sat 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, Sat 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Sun 9:00 am – 11:30 am. Stop by anytime. Where Indoor – Campus Center Lower Level, rooms 175 and …||Female Models, Hands-on, Skill:All|
|Raptors Photo Op||Activities, Photo Ops||When Fri 1:00 pm – 3:00 pmWhere TBDBring Camera. Tamron will be loaning lens at event.Type Photo Op Skill All Speaker David Akoubian. Sponsored by Tamron. Birds sponsored by Julie and Jim of Wingmasters. David is …||Hands-on, Onsite Loaning, Skill:All, Tamron|
|Still Life, Smoke, Glass … Photo Ops||Activities, Photo Ops||When Fri afternoon, Sat & Sun morning – times TBD Where Campus Center Lower Level Bring Camera Type Photo Op Skill All Speaker Chris Germain, MNEC and Barbara Rozavsky, HonNEC Photograph a changing variety of subjects. …||Hands-on, Skill:All|
|Character Models Photo Op||Activities, Photo Ops||When Fri 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Sat 8:30 am – 12:00 pm. Stop by anytime. Where TBD Bring Camera Type Photo Op Skill All Speaker Models sponsored by Sigma. Lights sponsored by Westcott. Indoor – …||Character Models, Hands-on, Marc Farb, Sigma, Skill:All, Westcott|
|Night Photo Shoot – Car Light Painting Interactive Demo||Activities, Creativity, Photo Ops||When Fri 8:30 pm Where Flint Circle Bring Camera and Tripod Type Photo Op Skill Intermediate Speaker Jerry Keefer and Lori Keefer Join Jerry & Lori as they light paint …||Hands-on, Jerry Keefer, Lori Keefer, Skill:Intermediate|
|Food & Still Life with Gerri Jones Photo Op||Activities, Photo Ops||When Sun 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Stop by anytime. Where TBD Bring Camera Type Photo Op Skill All Speaker Gerri Jones Food and other still life subjects. This is …||Gerri Jones, Hands-on, Skill:All|
|Floral Portraits with Padma Inguva Photo Op||Activities, Photo Ops||When Sat 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Stop by anytime. Where TBD Bring Camera Type Photo Op Skill All Speaker Padma Inguva This is a follow-up opportunity to practice what …||Hands-on, Padma Inguva, Skill:All|
|Flowers with Anne Belmont Photo Op||Activities, Camera & Lens Loaning, Photo Ops||When Sat 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Stop by anytime. Where Campus Center Lower Level Bring Camera. Lensbaby lens will be available to try out. Type Photo Op Skill All …||Anne Belmont, Hands-on, Lensbaby, Onsite Loaning, Skill:All|
|Still Life with Mark Battista Photo Op||Activities, Photo Ops||When Sat 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm. Stop by anytime. Where Campus Center Lower Level Bring Camera and tripod Type Photo Op Skill All Speaker Mark Battista This is a …||Hands-on, Mark Battista, Skill:All|
|Macro – How to photograph insects||Activities, Nature, Photo Ops||When Sat 8:00 am – 11:30 am, Sun 8:00 am – 11:00 am. Stop by anytime. Where TBD Bring Camera. Sigma will have lenses to try out. Tripod is a good idea.Type Photo Op …||Kathy Macpherson Baca, Onsite Loaning, Sigma, Skill:All|