|Where||Main Level of the Campus Center |
|Organizer||Dennis Goulet at email@example.com|
Come to the conference and you may go home with a brand-new camera or lens or another great prize from NECCC, our sponsors and vendors. In the past seven
Door prizes are still being added. Check back here regularly for new door prizes!
Special Thanks to Powerex (Maha Energy) for providing free tote bag to every attendee!
Five Aperture Foundation ebooks – $25 value each
1. The Photographer’s Playbook by Fulford and Halpern
2. Alex Webb and Rebecca Norris Webb on Street Photography and the Poetic Image
3. Larry Fink on Composition and Improvisation
4. Todd Hido on Landscapes, Interiors, and The Nude
5. Mary Ellen Mark on the Portrait and the Moment
Three copies of Alien Skin Exposure X4 Bundle – $150 value each
Exposure X4 is a creative non-destructive RAW photo editor that handles every step of your workflow. One-click presets and film emulations give your photos beautiful looks. This bundle integrates Exposure with Snap Art natural media tools and Blow Up image resizing.
Windows or Mac
Three free copies of Photomatix Pro 6 – $99 value each
Create HDR photos with the look you want, from natural to artistic, using one-click presets and a large range of settings.
✓Automatic alignment of hand-held photos
✓Advanced ghost removal tools
✓6 HDR styles (Tone Mapping / Fusion)
✓Over 70 HDR settings and 40 built-in presets
Windows or Mac
Lensbaby – item TBD
Lensbaby is a conference speaker sponsor. Click to see Lensbaby sessions.
Creative effect lenses, optics
Twelve Photosol Sensor Cleaning Kits – $50 value each
Digital Survival Kits are designed as a travel-sized accessory pack which contains everything you need to clean your lenses, filters and camera sensor while in the field. The
– 6 kits for full frame sensors
– 6 kits for APS-C sensors
Takeway Ranger Clamps – $55 value each
The ultra-lightweight Ranger series is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast and ‘small but mighty’. The mini clamp tripod weighs only 1/4 pound and is pocket-sized, but has a maximum load capacity of 7 pounds. It is handy for active situations and can hold many portable consumer electronic products, such as action cams, smart phones and tablets.
Four Rocky Nook eBooks – $30 value each
Is an independent educational photography book publisher with the goal of helping photographers improve their skills in capturing those moments that matter.
1. The Flash Book by Scott Kelby
2. The Enthusiast’s Guide to Lightroom by Raphael Concepcion
3. The Enthusiast’s Guide to Multi-Shot Techniques by Alan Hess
4. The Landscape Photographer’s Guide to Photoshop by Guy Tal
Superior memory trusted by career photographers
View Delkin Devices sponsered sessions
MindShift Gear is a group of committed professional photographers and product designers who support conservation and protection of our natural resources and planet. Founded by the creators of Think Tank Photo and conservation photographer Daniel Beltrá, we are dedicated to building carrying solutions for those who are passionate about experiencing the natural world.
1. SidePath backpack – $100 value
2. Moose Paterson MP-7 V2.0 backpack – $200 value
Red River Paper
Inkjet paper from inkjet paper experts. We hand pick fine inkjet media from sources around the world. At our plant in Dallas, Texas, we convert the paper to an unmatched range of sheet and roll sizes and then add special features available only from Red River. You get access to wholesale direct pricing and the convenience of over 30 different inkjet papers under one roof.
1. Polar Gloss Metallic 66lb 8.5×11/50 Sheets – $38 value
2. Polar Matte 60lb 13×19/50 Sheets – $41 value
3. UltraPro Luster 80lb 11×14/20 Sheets – $33 value
4. UltraPro Satin 68lb 8.25×11/50 Sheets – $28 value
5. Pecos River Gloss Greeting Cards 60lb 7×10/50 Sheets – $30 value
More door prizes to be announced later