|When||Fri 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Sat 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Sun 8:30 am – 9:30 pm|
|Where||Vendor Tables in the Lower Level of the Campus Center|
|Bring||Driver’s License, Credit Card|
|Speaker||Canon, Fujifilm, Lensbaby, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic Lumix, Sigma, Sony, Tamron|
See manufacturer reps about the camera/lens product information.
- Usage time is 90 minutes
- Fri – return everything by 4:30 pm
- Sat – return everything by 3:00 pm
Sun morning Photo Walks
- Borrow on Sat after 3:00 pm
- Return on Sun by 9:30 am
- Stop by Canon/Nikon vendor table area to have your driver’s license, major credit card
andconference registration badge. They will provide you a photocopy of this information and return your cards.
- Use this photocopy to borrow equipment from any vendor.
- When you return the equipment, the photocopy is returned to you. Continue to use the photocopy to borrow more equipment.
- If you are borrowing a camera, you must use your own memory card!
Print Your Photo on a Canon Printer
Special Lensbaby, Olympus, Sigma & Tamron Loaner Loaning Opportunities
|Macro – How to photograph insects||When Sat 8:00 am – 11:30 am Where TBD Bring – Type Session Skill All Speaker Kathy Macpherson Baca. Sponsored by Sigma. TBD Kathy Macpherson Baca Events||Nature, Sessions||Kathy Macpherson Baca, Onsite Loaning, Sigma, Skill:All|